The medical schools of Philippine are among the world best graduate schools offering the Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree.
For Indian Student Eligibility -
A student who Pass 12th Exam with PCB needs to Join 12 Month-16th Month Pre-Medical Course (BS/AB Course), after this need to Apply NMAT Exam and Then join 4 Year MD Program. Means total Duration 5Year -5.5 Year Course.
For BSC/BDS/Graduate Student need to apply NMAT exam and Join 4 Year MD Program in PHILIPPINES.
Why Study In Philippines?
- No Donation Affordable fee (5.5 Year BS + MD FEES Rs 10 lakh - to Rs 20 lakh)
- High-quality education, safe and conducive environment
- WHO MCI CHED ECFMG Recognized
- English medium of instruction
- The official language of the Philippines is English.
- US pattern of education.
- Integrated problem-based learning approach and stress on practical experience over theory
- Economical living and accommodation expenses and easily adaptable culture
- 12th most populous country and hence a large and varied patient base
- Indian food is easily available
- Tropical climate similar to India
|1) AMA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE||2) CEBUS DOCTOR UNIVERSITY|
|3) OUR LADY FATIMA UNIVERSITY||4) UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HEALTH SYSTEM DELTA (UPOH)|
|5) EMILIO UNIVERSITY||6) THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN PHILIPPINES|
|7) ANGELES UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION||8) CAGAYAN STATE UNIVERSITY|
|9) DAVAO SCHOOL MEDICAL FOUNDATION||10) SOUTH-WESTERN UNIVERSITY|