For Indian Student Elligibility -
A student who has Pass 12th Exam with PCB with 50%.
Why Study In Nepal?
- Successful completion of high school
- Average grade point of high school living diploma or equivalent
- Extracurricular activities - especially those reflecting public or health-related service: volunteer work, internship, job and other evidence of initiative
- Performance in entrance exam in chemistry and biology, Numerus clausus (closed number)
- Interviews with medical school admissions committees
- English test (for those from non-English speaking country and without an international English recognized certificate)
|1) CHITWAN SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||2) COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE|
|3) GANDAKI MEDICAL COLLEGE||4) INSTITUTE OF MEDICINE MAHARJGANJ|
|5) JANKI MEDICAL COLLEGE||6) KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|7) KIST MEDICAL COLLEGE||8) LUMBANI MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|9) MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||10) NOBEL MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|11) NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||12) NEPALGUNJ MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|13) NEPAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||14) UNIVERSAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|