Ukraine, Georigia, Romania and Bulgaria are the cheapest countries with best universities in English and good qualification recognized in Europe and beyond
For Indian Student Eligibility -
A student who has Pass 12th Exam with PCB with 50%.
Why Study In Europe?
- Successful completion of high school
- Average grade point of high school living diploma or equivalent
- Extracurricular activities - especially those reflecting public or health-related service: volunteer work, internship, job and other evidence of initiative
- Performance in entrance exam in chemistry and biology, Numerus clausus (closed number)
- Interviews with medical school admissions committees
- English test (for those from non-English speaking country and without an international English recognized certificate)
|1) V.N. KARAZIN KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine||2) ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine|
|3) KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine||4) LVIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine|
|5) IVANO-FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine|
|1) GEOMEDI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||2) TBILISI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|1) STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY NICOLAE TESTIMANTU|